Caravan Operatives (Gilberdyke & Hull)
Full time (over 4 days), up to £17.50 per hour (depending on experience)
About Victory Leisure Homes
Victory Leisure Homes is the number one choice for anyone looking for work in the caravan and lodge industry. We love building beautiful homes for our customers not only within the UK but globally, and it’s our top-class production team that makes our visions come to life.
We have always strived to hire the best local talent, and we are proud that everyone we employ has the opportunity to grow and develop their skills.
*Please note due to location, own transport is required. Our Gilberdyke site is commutable from Howden, Goole, Selby, Doncaster, via the M62*
We currently have fantastic, permanent opportunities available, and we are keen to speak to anyone who has experience within the following roles;
- Quality Inspectors
- Cabinet Makers
- Joiners (all skill levels)
- Carpet Fitters
- 1st Fix Roofers
- Gas Fitter/Plumbers
- General Operatives
- Machinists (CNC, Edgebander, Beamsaw, Panel Saw & Cross Cut)
Do you have…?
- Experience of working within the Caravan/Modular industry or something similar
- Experience in working within a fast-paced manufacturing, assembly/production line environment
- Experience of working within a health and safety orientated environment
- Able to use hand, air & power tools
It doesn’t matter which department or team you work in, there are some common traits we look for in all our employees.
- Dependable – the ability to produce consistent, high-quality work as well as great attendance and timekeeping. It shows you’re serious and care about your team and the work you do.
- Positive Attitude – contribute positively to the company and the people. You’re able to take initiative or provide suggestions.
- Adaptable – up for a challenge and don’t mind hard work. At ease working in a structured environment but you also understand that sometime change is necessary.
- Team Player – able to communicate, collaborate and engage with people from across the business. Ultimately, you understand you have an important part to play in the success of your team and the company.
What can we offer you?
- A true 4-day week (Monday – Thursday 7.30am – 5.45pm)
- Training and development opportunities
- From free fish and chips to ice lollies on a sunny day – we like to treat you
- The chance to work with an experienced team
- Travel allowance (depending on distance)
- 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays (and Christmas off!)
- Free onsite parking
Like what you see? Please send your CV to Roisin at [email protected] with the subject line “Caravan Operative application” making sure to include whether you want to work at Gilberdyke or Hull.