Customer Care Engineers
Full time, up to £45,000 (depending on experience)
Travel is essential for this role.
We have a vacancies for Customer Care Engineers to deliver a professional and high-quality aftercare service to all our customers around the UK.
The role is based at our Gilberdyke site but will regular travel and remote working to suit the needs and location of our customers.
- Represent the business at all levels, liaising with clients, customers and dealers in a professional manner.
- Manage customer warranty issues and complete all service work to an excellent standard.
- Maintain a high level of service to all our customers using the ethos “our customer, our responsibility”.
- Support the wider Customer Service team with knowledge of products as necessary.
- Ensure workload is prioritised regularly so customer issues can be remedied at the earliest opportunity.
- Ensure that off-site Health & Safety risk assessments are completed, and off-site park rules and procedures are followed.
Given the nature of the role, you will need to be able to plan and project manage all aspects of service rectification.
You will be regularly communicating with internal stakeholders and external customers so you will need outstanding interpersonal skills.
You will also have a good understanding of, and a commitment to, safe working practices from your experience of working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
A clean diving licence is an essential requirement alongside a good logistical knowledge of the UK and Europe.
Ideally, you will also have a good understanding of our product, from parts to the finished goods.
To apply, please submit a copy of your CV or a letter of interest by email to [email protected] by 30th June 2022.
All internal applicants should seek prior approval from your line manager before applying for internal roles.