Dispatch Administrator (Gilberdyke)
Full time, £22,000 - £24,000 (depending on experience)
The role is full time based in our dispatch department at our site in Gilberdyke and we are looking for someone who is hardworking, copes well under pressure and can remain task-focused in a busy environment. Applicants should have excellent general IT skills and pride themselves on attention to detail.
We would love to hear from any individuals who have the below qualities/skills. The role will involve learning how to create delivery notes, generating dispatch paperwork and organise hauliers. If you enjoy coming up with effective solutions and working toward achieving goals, we want to hear from you. You will use your communication skills to identify and address clients’ needs while representing our company in a positive professional way.
Ultimately, you will contribute to building profitable, long-term relationships with our transport clients to reach our business objectives.
- Positive, enthusiastic and friendly
- Strong team player
- Experience within transport, logistics or dispatch
- Strong administration skills and knowledge of Microsoft packages
Salary and Package
- £22k to 24k per annum per annum depending on experience
- 5 days a week (office-based)
- Free Parking
- Organising hauliers and transport bookings
- Providing support to dispatch and warehouse
- Creating dispatch and or goods returned paperwork
- Generating delivery notes
- Building rapport with transporters, suppliers and customers
- Giving regular reports to your line manager
- Communicating effectively to all involved
- Liaising with customers and team members effectively and providing accurate up to date information when required.
- Good IT skills especially in MS office
- High level of professionalism
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good time management skills
- Organization skills with an eye for detail
To submit your C.V, please email [email protected]