IT Systems Manager
Full time, £40,000 - £50,000 (depending on experience)
Monday – Friday, 37.5hrs per week
We’re looking for a strategic and analytically minded self-starter who is an expert in the delivery of IT projects and the management of IT services. Working collaboratively with Rix Digital, you’ll be able to deliver a goal driven five-year IT roadmap for Victory. With the ability to communicate to stakeholders, you must be able to objectively gain a solid understanding of the technological challenges facing this leading manufacturing business and implement the very best solutions to make it a market leader in this area.
- Proactively understand and manage both the hardware and software used by the business.
- Work with the senior management team on IT roadmap and strategy for the future.
- Work with senior management team on identifying future opportunities from technology developments.
- Work with the business to ensure that requirements can be met and ensure the successful operation of all systems and related hardware required by the business.
You’re fanatical about technology and a team player who will work with stakeholders to identify the pain points of users before suggesting technology solutions.
With extensive experience of project management in a technology environment, you’ll be able to deliver a programme of projects on time, to scope and on budget using established methodologies in an Agile environment.
With demonstratable experience of writing IT strategies, you’ll be able to identify and deliver the right objectives to make Victory a market leader in its sector.
As an experienced presenter, you’ll be able to successfully communicate progress on delivery to the board of a strategy and projects.
Alongside this, you must be able to make sure Victory is getting the best value from its existing systems and that staff feel empowered to utilise those systems. Your experience and knowledge of security issues and governance will be second to none.
You’ll be able to demonstrate to us that you can effectively manage external and internal stakeholders, show you are a hands on hard worker and that you consult, collaborate, and communicate effectively at all times.
- Strategic 5-year roadmap
- Project delivery of a CRM solution, a customer support platform, an accounting package upgrade, and a job management system.
- Supporting the implementation of digital first solutions.
- Day to day management of existing IT systems.
- Strong Technical Project Manager experience.
- Experience of project management methodologies and governance.
- Solid understanding of business cases and risk management processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Critical, analytical, and strategic thinking.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of Agile and waterfall frameworks.
- Managing/operating ERP & CRM systems.
- Experience of developing and maintaining reports, databases, database queries and Business Intelligence tools.
- Strong MS365 and other tools skills (Jira, Power BI, SharePoint, PowerApps).
- Stakeholder management.
- IT security and governance.
- Budget management.